IF you are looking for a home, then you have come to the right place to make your dreams come true. At Marquis Banking, we work closely with each of our customers to understand their unique needs and tailor our mortgage financing accordingly.
Get the home of your dreams with our wide selection of mortgage plans:
Fixed rate mortgages have the same interest rate during your loan period which means your monthly payments stay the same throughout. If you intend to stay in your house for a period of seven years or more, then this is a good option for you. Budgets and expenses are more stable and precise because of the consistent amount, month after month.
Advantages of fixed rate mortgages
- Interest and payment terms remain constant throughout the loan.
- Budgeting is made easier with the stability and steady consistency given in fixed rate mortgages.
This is a type of mortgage that has fluctuating interest which means that the interest rates can either go up or down, depending on the market conditions.
Why opt for an adjustable-rate mortgage?
- You can take advantage of falling rates in the market. As the rate falls, the monthly payments are also reduced, and you will not have to pay closing costs.
- It can help you save and invest more money. For example, if you are paying less than $100 can put that money in an investment with higher yields.
- This is a good option especially if you do not intend to live in one place for long enough to buy a house.
This is a type of mortgage that has non-conforming loan limits. This means that it exceeds the standard limit of $548,250. They mostly finance property in high-priced location where the ceiling could get to $822,375.
Benefits of Jumbo loans
- You can buy a high value property in an expensive location
- Compared to other conventional loans, Jumbo loans offer very competitive rates
Find your home at Marquis Banking:
We offer a wide variety of superb and affordable manufactured homes ranging from the simple and basic styles to a highly customizable option. Whatever the budget, we will match you to a house that best suits your needs and lifestyle.
Every home is built with quality, durability and creative design at the forefront.
At Marquis Banking, we always do a thorough inspection of all aspects of your new home to ensure the highest level of craftsmanship and give you a walkthrough of every system and appliance. We want you to enjoy your new home for years to come with complete peace of mind.
Some things to expect when getting a manufactured home from Marquis:
- Affordable housing options
- Installation/setup inspection
- Meticulous system check
- Interior inspection of the house
- Drywall inspection
- Customer orientation of the house
- After loans follow up
Benefits of a manufactured house:
- There is less waste as compared to site-built homes
- All houses are built as per the standards set in the HUD Code
- Weather will not be an interference so there are no damages of building materials or costly delays
- All the craftsmen and assemblers work together in the same team and are supervised by professionals and experts in the industry. Inventory is easily controlled and also guarded from theft.
- Construction materials enjoy large economies of scale so there are additional savings.
A lease is an agreement detailing terms under which the lessor(landlord) agrees to let out a property to a lessee (Tenant) for an agreed length of time.
Let’s find your dream home.
Leasing made easy. Get your lease in a fast, uncomplicated process:
- Find the home you want and submit your application online
- Get a quick approval in two days
- Confirm your approval and sign
- Your lease begins!
Pick a home where you and your family can make the best memories. Check out our competitive offers on:
Fixed end date term lease
This is a type of lease that shows the exact dates in which the period of tenancy will end. None of the parties need to give notice as this is already specified in the agreement.
Additionally, neither can rent be increased in the period of tenancy nor changes made to the terms in the lease agreement unless both parties agree.
This also includes a fixed rate for a number of weeks, months or years. It involves giving a start date for when the lease will begin and how long the lease will run for.
Why get one?
Terms of agreement such as rent do not change in the period of the lease. This will allow you to budget without any hassle since the rates are fixed so there will be no sudden increase in the rates.
Periodic term lease
This is a weekly, monthly or yearly lease with automatic renewal. This means that tenancy will continue provided neither of the parties wishes to terminate the agreement.
Once a time frame for the lease has been set, terms of the lease do not change during the lease period. The lease will not end once the time period of tenency has passed, but there will be an opportunity for renewal.
This is perfect for anyone who is travelling frequently or seeking short term accommodation for a period of time
Why pick us?
Wide selection in desirable communities and neighborhoods
Marquis Banking provides leases in amenity rich neighborhoods to allow you to settle comfortably in your new home.
Top-tier property management
Our caring team of professionals is ready to give you outstanding service from the very start to finish.
Through our maintenance visits twice a year, we make sure that everything is working well and allows us to catch small issues early. This will save you tremendous amount of time and hassle.
Pet friendly lease options
We have inviting neighborhoods and spaces with fenced in backyards where your furry friends can run free and play.
Safe and contact less virtual tour.
We are taking precautions to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Want to view a house but don’t want to step outside? You can choose either a self-guided or agent led virtual tour of the house you want in a way that feels most comfortable to you.